Add Google AdSense Below Post Title On Blogger for higher CTR

Having an approved Google Adsense account won’t make you money when you place your ad where people don’t see it. I was once a victim of this when I started blogging, I placed my ads where readers don’t see it and I don’t make anything with the program but later when I found out where I was missing it, I amend my ways and added a 336×250 (Large Rectangle ad Format) after my blog post title (above post content), lo and behold my CTR (Click Through Rate) increased from 0.1% to 3-5% and my earnings also doubled.



According to the Adsense ads positioning guide published by Google, the best performing Adsense ad position is above the primary content i.e. above the blog post. It is illustrated by the heat map below:
Placing a Google Adsense ad below your post title is not difficult at all, but what you have to do is log in to your Adsense account and create an ad unit, get the code and add it to your blog template. Follow the steps below to add Google Adsense ad after your blog post title.

Step 1: Go Get Google Adsense Ad Unit

==> Sign in to your Google Adsense account
==> Go to My Ads tab, create an ad unit that match your blog (300×250 Medium Rectangle or 336×250 Large Rectangle works best), get the ad code and copy it.
==> You need to parse the code Google gave you so that you can insert it on your blog template. Use this free Adsense Parse Tool to parse your code, and then copy and paste the parsed code somewhere safe.


Step 2: Adding the Adsense Code to Your Template

==> Go to Blogger>>Template>>Edit HTML>>tick Expand Widget Template box
==> Now search for and add the below code just above it.

<!-- bloggerdady.blogspot.in Adsense Below Post Title start --> 

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;item&quot;'>
Your Adsense Parse Code Here
</b:if>
<!-- bloggerdady.blogspot.in Adsense Below Post Title End -->



==> Replace Your Adsense Parse Code Here with the Adsense code you parsed and save earlier.
==> Finally, save your template.
That’s all. Now that you’ve added your Adsense ad code below your post title has you CTR changed?

No comments:

Post a Comment