Does it Make Sense to Purchase an Adsense Account?

I’ve encounter some people that want me to create a Google Adsense account for them. They promise to pay me if the account is approved. I always refute the offer by telling them they can only have a Google Adsense account if they merit it.
Some people charge N15,000 or more to get people an approved  Google Adsense account. I recently heard an advert from a local radio station about a-day seminar where people will be taught blogging and given an Adsense account they will use to rake more than $1,000 every month. The funniest part of the advert is that before they leave the seminar, they will have $50 in their accounts. The seminar price is N10,000. Do you think a newbie can learn all these in a day?
If you are the type of people that believes in overnight success, I’m glad to inform you that you are chasing after shadows.
A friend told me he has been finding it difficult to set up a Google Adsense account, I asked him the numbers of post he has published and the age of his blog. He told me he has already published 100 articles within 3 weeks. The saddest part is that, he copied other bloggers post. I told him if he were to be Google Adsense team, will he approve his own blog? He was dumb.
Don’t go to seminar to learn blogging, there are so many materials available on the internet that will teach you how. You can get an approved adsense account if you play along with Google policies.
Like I tell people, create good posts, make a nice design, wait for a little time and then apply. I’m very sure you would be approved.
Even if you have an approved adsense account, that doesn’t guarantee you to be rich. I’ve seen people with approved adsense account that doesn’t make $100 in a year.
Just keep working on your blog; there are so many opportunities awaiting you in the blogosphere, provided you keep working on it diligently and patiently.
 Are you planning to purchase an adsense account? If yes please don’t buy it! If you have purchased one already, share your experience in the comment section.


No comments:

Post a Comment