How to Track Google Adsense Check/Cheque with Payment Number

There are almost four methods Google pays Adsense publishers. Depending on your payment address, the following payment options may be available to you: Checks, Electronic Funds Transfer, Western Union Quick Cash and Rapida.


Currently, Nigerian Google Adsense publishers can only receive their earnings via Check.  You have to wait for your check to arrive, take it to the Bank to get the value cleared into your account.
Google Adsense earnings can be delivered via Standard Delivery and Secured Express Delivery.
Standard Delivery is free (i.e. no charge for mailing payment via this means). Checks sent via standard delivery use to take approximately 2-4 weeks after the mailing date; however, it may take longer depending on the postal service in your location.
Secured Express Delivery is not free. EUR €17 will be charge from your earnings to send check via secured express delivery. This means of delivery is fast, secure and reliable. Checks sent via secured express delivery typically arrive within 5-10 business days. A tracking number is always included with your payment details.
This post is specifically for those who use the secured express delivery option to receive their adsense checks.
In 2010, when my 1st Google Adsense check arrives, I didn’t know because I was waiting for the tracking code, to track the check whereabout. Whereas, the check is at the DHL office in my area but they were unable to reach my address and reach me over phone. When the tracking code appeared in my payment details, I went to DHL office to claim the ownership.
Later after that incidence, I discovered a way to track my adsense check via my payment number. The payment number is the reference number on the DHL parcel. To access your payment number, click on Payment on your Google Adsense account dashboard. The reference number should look like this:

Once you have the payment number, head over to http://www.dhl.com.ng/en/express/tracking/shippers_reference.html. Enter the payment number on the reference number column, select the date range of shipment, select shipment destination and finally, Click track.


As at the time of this publication my tracking code has not appeared, but I’m tracking my check location with my payment number.
Note: If your payment number begins with 0 (zero) don’t add it to the reference number.
If you have any question regarding this, don’t hesitate to use the comments section.






No comments:

Post a Comment